Procastination has finally been elimininated!

.I have been checking out everybody's blog for the longest time. It gets so creepy at times because I have been entirely content with being the invisible blog follower. I've always been there disagreeing with opinions, celebrating others' achievements, sharing sorrows, squirming at mediocrity, in awe of mastery and generally connecting with the minds and cultures of bloggers out there.

The main reason that I decided to start this blog is because I'm really information hungry. I have always been the annoying "why,what,how,when,who" kinda kid. This blog allows me the opportunity to source and share interesting shit with everyone and still get some personal benefit. I have no boundaries in my interests where information is concerned. From architecture to trips to the moon, theatre to brain surgeries, food to ancient linguistics, ANYTHING!!!

Please feel free to feed me, correct me where I am wrong, teach me and share your opinions..

I am so freaking stoked!!! Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. isiZulu + Khoisan = isiXhosa, hence the clicks and the nguni sound. I know you're big on the appreciation of language and oral dialog. In case you might want to take it further than my 2 cents worth contribution.

    TRUCK ON MANTIS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share on Tumblr