Style vs Fashion

Style vs Fashion is an awesome concept by a lovely lady named Hlubi Mthimkhulu. I arrived a bit late but was able to catch most of the great clothes, the ambience and live music. It is held Kospotong in Newtown on the last Sunday of each month and the vibe is great for a chillout, a chat, sundowners, shopping and a boogy. I even bumped into Dini whom I had not seen in 4years! I'll let you know when the next one is going down.



Such hotness ladies...

Tumi (friend and neighbour) doing what she does best.


I really feel baby friendly gigs (geez aren't I getting old..) We should really have more of them and expose the young ones to the real ish..




Mongezi, the guy on the saxophone is totally mean! Way too sick!  And he is self-taught.. Mad love.


Lady Hlubi. She's such a bubble of joy and has amazing style. This picture is the least incriminating I could find of her!

More good music



It was great fun, I got rather tipsy though (shameful condsidering my late arrival). Cannot wait for the next one!

(Pictures taken by Khula on a Canon PowerShot A470)

Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Share on Tumblr