"If it's all true, then the devil must be an excellent talent scout"







I know we have exhausted this topic...

So Asanda and I are chatting casually over a breakfast of bananas and herbs about the conspiracy of occultic celebrities. "How do we join?" we joke nervously. We really cannot come to a conclusion on this topic though. Marketing gimmick or truth? I don't know really.

This site seems to know better about who has sold their soul, which production has sanatic symbolisms and such. I've been following it for a while (I've always gotten a kick out of freaking myself out) in search of some light. Along with a few documentaries (like Killuminati) I must say I pretty much remain in the dark. Can the talent scout devil be blatant in his actions or are we, as the general public, suppose to witness how 'cool',glamourous and rewarding evil can be? I mean Jayz is rolling, isn't he? Or are we just die hard sceptics refusing to see things as they are?

You decide for yourself. My paranoid self is succesfully paranoid about the whole thing.

"Let the music take control. Just don't let the evildoers abuse it and use it to take your soul" King Geedorah- The Fine Print Lyrics Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. How deep is a rabbit's hole, how long is a string........ Rock was started by people: Chuck Berry, Little Rechard, Muddy Waters the list goes on...... It would be interesting to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think rock music comes from BLACKS. Check it out

    ReplyDelete

Share on Tumblr