I apologise!



It's been a long while. Khula and I have endless blog material lying around but eeish, you know the days of our lives. I will be posting more soonest though. Also a little depressed about my header so waiting for this lovely lady to finish it. I got the sneak preview as a birthday pressie and I totally love it!

I can't wait to start advertising the blog too, a soon as it is presentable!

The above picture is a sneak preview of some of the coolness that's been going on. So just to sort out my material and I should be up and posting again.

I'm totally looking forward to get into a serious relationship with this blog.

Amabhakede othando....

Photo by: Paul Shiakallis

Check him out Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. i totally love this pic hey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where for art thou are the other pics of this amazingness that we've been promised?

    ReplyDelete

Share on Tumblr